Album
时长:
60分钟
播放:
2,040
发布:
10个月前
简介...
https://xiaoyuzhoufm.com

大家好,这是分段音频的合订纯享版本,欢迎朋友们进行购买。感谢大家的支持!


购买了本单集的朋友,可以到公众号“高效英语磨耳朵”私信我获取配套的文稿及翻译。



丹尼尔·笛福《鲁滨逊漂流记》



0:06 Chapter One: My first see journey


5:18 Chapter Two: Down the coast of Africa


13:24 Chapter Three: The storm and the shipwreck


16:59 Chapter Four: A new life on an island when


23:39 Chapter Five: Learning to live alone


33:54 Chapter Six: A footprint


39:48 Chapter Seven: Man Friday


49:57 Chapter Eight: Escape from the island


57:20 Chapter Nine: Home in England



Chapter One: My first see journey



Before I begin my story, I would like to tell you a little about myself.


在开始我的故事之前,我想告诉你一些关于我自己的事情。


I was born in the year 1632, in the city of York in the north of England.


我于1632年出生在英格兰北部的约克市。


My father was German, but he came to live and work in England.


我父亲是德国人,但他来英国生活和工作。


Soon after that, he married my mother, who was English.


不久之后,他娶了我的母亲,她是英国人。


Her family name was Robinson, so, when I was born, they called me Robinson, after her.


她的姓氏是罗宾逊,所以,当我出生时,他们以她的名字叫我罗宾逊。


My father did well in his business and I went to a good school.


我父亲生意做得很好,我上了一所好学校。


He wanted me to get a good job and live a quiet, But I didn't want that.


他想让我找到一份好工作,过上平静的生活,但我不想这样。


I wanted adventure and an exciting life.


我想要冒险和刺激的生活。


'I want to be a sailor and go to sea,' I told my mother and father.


“我想当一名水手,去航海,”我告诉父母。


They were very unhappy about this.


他们对此非常不满。


'Please don't go,' my father said. 'You won't be happy, you know. Sailors have a difficult and dangerous life.'


“请不要走,”我父亲说“你知道,你不会幸福的。水手们的生活艰难而危险。”


And because I loved him, and he was unhappy, I tried to forget about the sea.


因为我爱他,他不开心,我试着忘记大海。


But I couldn't forget, and about a year later, I saw a friend in town,his father had a ship.


但我无法忘记,大约一年后,我在城里看到一个朋友,他的父亲有一艘船。


And my friend said to me, 'We're sailing to London tomorrow. Why don't you come with us?'


我的朋友对我说:“我们明天要去伦敦。你为什么不和我们一起去呢?”


And so, on September 1st, 1651, I went to Hull, and the next day we sailed for London.


于是,1651年9月1日,我去了赫尔,第二天我们乘船前往伦敦。


But, a few days later, there was a strong wind.


但是,几天后,刮起了大风。


The sea was rough and dangerous, and the ship went up and down, up and down.


大海波涛汹涌,危险重重,船上下颠簸。


I was very ill, and very afraid.


我病得很重,非常害怕。


'Oh, I don't want to die!' I cried. 'I want to live! If I live, I'll go home and never go to sea again!'


“哦,我不想死!”我大叫。“我想活下去!如果我活下来,我就回家,再也不出海了!”


The next day the wind dropped, and the sea was quiet and beautiful again.


第二天,风停了,大海又恢复了平静和美丽。


'Well, Bob,' my friend laughed. 'How do you feel now? The wind wasn't too bad.'


“好吧,鲍勃,”我的朋友笑着说“你现在感觉怎么样?风还不错。”


'What!' I cried. 'It was a terrible storm.'


“什么!”我叫道。”那是一场可怕的风暴。”


'Oh, that wasn't a storm,' my friend answered. 'Just a little wind. Forget it. Come and have a drink.'


“哦,那不是暴风雨,”我的朋友回答“只是一点风。算了,来喝一杯吧。”


After a few drinks with my friend, I felt better.


和朋友喝了几杯酒后,我感觉好多了。


I forgot about the danger and decided not to go home.


我忘记了危险,决定不回家。


I didn't want my friends and family to laugh at me!


我不想让我的朋友和家人嘲笑我!


I stayed in London for some time, but I still wanted to go to sea.


我在伦敦呆了一段时间,但我还是想出海。


So, when the captain of a ship asked me to go with him to Guinea in Africa, I agreed.


所以,当一艘船的船长让我和他一起去非洲的几内亚时,我同意了。


And so I went to sea for the second time.


于是,我第二次出海。


It was a good ship and everything went well at first, but I was very ill again.


这是一艘好船,起初一切顺利,但我又病得很重。


Then, when we were near the Canary Islands, a Turkish pirate ship came after us.


然后,当我们靠近加那利群岛时,一艘土耳其海盗船追了上来。


They were famous thieves of the sea at that time.


他们是当时著名的海贼。


There was a long, hard fight, but when it finished, we and the ship were prisoners.


这是一场漫长而艰苦的战斗,但当战斗结束时,我们和船都成了囚犯。


The Turkish captain and his men took us to Sallee in Morocco.


土耳其船长和他的部下把我们带到了摩洛哥的萨利。


They wanted to sell us as slaves in the markets there.


他们想在那里的市场上把我们卖为奴隶。


But in the end the Turkish captain decided to keep me for himself, and took me home with him.


但最终,土耳其队长决定把我留给自己,并把我带回家。


This was a sudden and terrible change in my life.


这是我生活中突然而可怕的变化。


I was now a slave and this Turkish captain was my master.


我现在是个奴隶,这位土耳其船长是我的主人。



评价...

空空如也

小宇宙热门评论...

暂无小宇宙热门评论

EarsOnMe

加入我们的 Discord

与播客爱好者一起交流

立即加入

扫描微信二维码

添加微信好友,获取更多播客资讯

微信二维码

播放列表

自动播放下一个

播放列表还是空的

去找些喜欢的节目添加进来吧