Ramadan: How PE lessons can change during Muslim holy month |Newsround
Hi Newsround, my name is Ayaan.你好,新闻中心,我叫阿亚安。
And my name is Khadijah,我的名字是哈迪彻。
We're Muslims and we're about to enter the holy month of Ramadan.我们是穆斯林,我们即将进入神圣的斋月。
Ramadan is a really important time for Muslims all over the world.斋月对于全世界的穆斯林来说都是一个非常重要的时刻。
It means the hot month in Arabic and takes place in the ninth month of the Islamic calendar.它在阿拉伯语中意为炎热的月份,发生在伊斯兰历的九月。
Fasting is one of the five pillars of Islam and it helps us to draw nearer to God.斋戒是伊斯兰教的五大支柱之一,它可以帮助我们更加接近上帝。
When we fast, we are not allowed to have anything to eat or drink.当我们禁食时,我们不可以吃任何东西或喝任何东西。
This helps to remind us about the people that don't have enough food.这有助于提醒我们那些没有足够食物的人。
Although we'll be fasting during Ramadan, we'll still be going to school and taking part in lessons as usual.
虽然我们会在斋月期间禁食,但我们仍然会像往常一样去学校和上课。
However, one lesson which will look a little different is PE.然而,有一门看起来有点不同的课是体育课。
Normally, we take part in sports which require lots of energy, like this one.通常,我们会参加需要大量能量的运动,就像这样。
However, our lessons will soon look something like this.
然而,我们的课程很快就会像这样。
Fasting during Ramadan makes us have less energy, so lessons are changed to make sure that we don't get too tired.
斋月期间的禁食使我们精力不足,因此课程有所改变,以确保我们不会太累。
So during the month of Ramadan, when the students are fasting, the changes that we made within the PEdepartment is we've changed the curriculum.
因此,在斋月期间,当学生们禁食时,我们在体育系内所做的改变是我们改变了课程。
So the more high intense activities, whether they're team sports or athletics, we've changed.
因此,更高强度的活动,无论是团队运动还是田径运动,我们都发生了变化。
So the students do that in another term now.
所以学生们现在在另一个学期这样做。
And we've brought in more lower intensive activities, such as striking and fielding activities for cricket and table tennis.
我们还引入了更多强度较低的活动,例如板球和乒乓球的击球和防守活动。
So this is my second year of fasting in this school and I like PE during Ramadan because we do sports such as tabletennis and curling.
这是我在这所学校禁食的第二年,我喜欢斋月期间的体育运动,因为我们做乒乓球和冰壶等运动。
I like these sports because they're not on my everydaycurriculum of learning.我喜欢这些运动,因为它们不在我的日常学习课程中。
I think activities like these are good in Ramadan becauseyou dont use as much physical energy
我认为像这样的活动在斋月里很好,因为你不会消耗太多的体力。
And you'll get to take more frequent breaks.而且你会得到更频繁的休息。I really like fast-paced sports such as football and things like that but during Ramadan we do things like curling and table tennis which helps me learn different skills while also using less energy.
我真的很喜欢快节奏的运动,例如足球之类的运动,但在斋月期间,我们会做冰壶和乒乓球等运动,这有助于我学习不同的技能,同时消耗更少的能量。
✔更多文本内容见公众号【琐简英语】回复“1”,进入【打卡交流群】
空空如也
暂无小宇宙热门评论