听前提示
一、一段对话为四句,将分成两句为一小节。
二、每小节两遍英文,最后一遍英文一边中文。
三、根据中英文意思,听不懂的可以多听几遍。
原文
Conversation 86
A:Nice talking with you.
跟你谈话很愉快。
B:Same here.
我也一样。
A:Are you on Facebook?
你在Facebook上吗?
B:Yes here is my name to find me.
是的,这是我账号名称。
Conversation 87
A:May I help you?
我可以帮您吗?
B:I'm looking for the coat.
我在找外套。
A:How about this one?
这个怎么样?
B:May I try it on?
我可以试穿一下吗?
Conversation 88
A:What are you doing this weekend?
这个周末你计划怎么过?
B:I'll be throwing a house party this Sunday. Come and stop by if you can.
这周日我要办个家庭派对。如果可以,请你也过来玩。
A:Really? I'd love to! What should I bring?
真的吗?我很乐意!我应该带些什么呢?
B:Nothing. But thanks for asking.
不用带东西。不过还是谢谢你。
Conversation 89
A:Linda, why are you looking so sad?
琳达,你为什么看起来那么难过?
B:I've lost my favorite piercing.
我把我最喜欢的耳环给弄丢了。
A:I'm so sorry to hear that! What kind of piercing was it?
太遗憾了。那耳环长什么样呢?
B: It was a heart-shaped piercing.
心形的。
Conversation 90
A:Well, I have to go soon. Thanks for inviting me over today.
我马上就得走了。感谢你今天邀请我过来。
B:Absolutely. It was a pleasure!
当然。这是我的荣幸!
A: It was really fun. Next time, come by my place.
今天很开心。下次来我家吧。
B:Thank you for the invitation!
谢谢你的邀请!

空空如也

