听前提示
一、一段对话为四句,将分成两句为一小节。
二、每小节两遍英文,最后一遍英文一边中文。
三、根据中英文意思,听不懂的可以多听几遍。
原文
Conversation 111
A:The washing machine doesn't work.
洗衣机坏了。
B:Really? When did you find out?
是吗?你什么时候发现的?
A:When I tried to wash your denim jeans last night.
昨晚我想洗你的牛仔裤时就发现了。
B:Then I will call the electrician now to come and repair it.
那我马上叫电工来修理。
Conversation 112
A:Are you ready to order?
您凖备好点菜了吗?
B:Yes, I am. I will have coffee with milk, two pancakes, and scrambled eggs,please.是的,我凖备好了。请给我来一份加牛奶的咖啡、雨个煎饼和一份炒鸡蛋。
A:Would you like the order to go?
您要打包带走吗?
B: I would like to order to go, thank you!
我想打包带走,谢谢!
Conversation 113
A:l'd really like to have you meet my family.
我真的很想让你见见我的家人。
B: Me too, I've heard so much about them from you.
我也是,我听你说了很多关于他们的事。
A:When is it convenient for you?
你什么时候方便?
B:Sunday afternoon is fine.
周日下午可以。
Conversation 114
A:You are not looking well at all.
你看起来不太舒服。
B: My throat is so sore I can hardly swallow.
我的喉昽很痛,几乎无法吞咽。
A:Have you seen the doctor?
你去看医生了吗?
B:Not yet.
还没有。

空空如也

