听前提示
一、一段对话为四句,将分成两句为一小节。
二、每小节两遍英文,最后一遍英文一边中文。
三、根据中英文意思,听不懂的可以多听几遍。
原文
Conversation 56
A:This cake looks a bit burned on top.
这瑰蛋糕上面似乎有点焦。
B: I thought I followed the recipe exactly.
我应该是完全按照食谱做的。
A:You might have confused Fahrenheit and Centigrade temperatures.
你可能把华氏温度和摄氏温度搞混了。
B:Really? That makes sense.
真的吗?那就讲得通了。
Conversation 57
A:Hello, Kevin. What did you do last Sunday?
嗨,凯文。你上个星期天干什么去了?
B:Hi, Jessica. I went to the aquarium in Sydney.
嗨,杰西卡。我去了悉尼的水族馆。
A:That sounds interesting. Did you enjoy it?
听起来很有趣。你玩得开心吗?
B:Yes, it was very large and I could see many rare fish from all over the world.
是的,它很大,我可以看到很多来自世界各地的稀有鱼类。
Conversation 58
A:How long have you been in London?
你来伦敦多久了?
B:Only two weeks.
才两个星期。
A:How are you liking it so far?
到目前为止,你觉得这里怎么样?
B:It's definitely a beautiful city.
这绝对是一个美丽的城市。
Conversation 59
A:Which do you prefer, dogs or cats?
猫和狗,你更喜欢哪个?
B: I like dogs.
我喜欢狗。
A:Why?
为什么?
B:Because they are smart and friendly.
因为它们聪明又友好。
Conversation 60
A:Have you begun exercising?
你开始锻炼了吗?
B:Who did you hear it from?
你听谁说的?
A:From Tom. Why did you start going to the gym?
汤姆。你为什么开始去健身房了?
B: I haven't had any exercise lately.
我最近都没有运动。

空空如也

