听前提示
一、一段对话为四句,将分成两句为一小节。
二、每小节两遍英文,最后一遍英文一边中文。
三、根据中英文意思,听不懂的可以多听几遍。
原文
Conversation 66
A:This restaurant is very nice.
这家餐馆很不错。
B:It's one of my favorites.
这是我的最爱之一。
A:It's very kind of you to pay for this.
感谢你买单请客。
B: No worries. It's my treat.
不客气。今天我做东。
Conversation 67
A:When will you finish work?
你什么时候结束工作?
B: I will finish around 6 p.m.
下午6点左右结束。
A: Do you work weekends also?
周末也工作吗?
B:No. I only work during the week.
不,我只在工作日工作。
Conversation 68
A:Can I request a one-week leave?
我可以请一个星期的假吗?
B:Are you traveling somewhere?
你要去哪里旅行吗?
A:No, I'm going to go back to my country. My cousin is getting married.
不,我是要回国。我堂兄要结婚了。
B:Congratulations!
恭喜!
Conversation 69
A:Can you tell me the way to the post office?
你能告诉我去邮局的路吗?
B:Sorry, but I'm a stranger here.
对不起,我对这里不熟。
A:Okay sorry to bother you.
好的,抱歉打扰你了。
B: No problem. Sorry that I couldn't help.
没关系。抱歉,没能帮上忙。
Conversation 70
A:How often do you go to the gym?
你多久去一次健身房?
B:About three times a week.
大约一周三次。
A:You must be quite fit by now.
你现在一定很健壮。
B:Not yet, I have only been going for 2 weeks.
还没有,我才去了两个星期。

空空如也
